Track and Compare Mobile Apps and Games
Track and compare iOS and Android apps available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Compare estimated downloads (including country-specific downloads and historical downloads), breakout trends, app ratings, top chart rankings, developer updates and changelogs, integrated SDKs, and more.
Discover App Market Trends
The App Watchlist is also a great tool for discovering app market trends since it enables you to examine the activity of market leaders and newcomers.
You’ll have insight into the go-to-market strategies of each app that you track, including which countries they’re targeting, developer updates, which SDKs have been added or removed, and more.
How our customers are using our App Watchlist
Benchmark mobile games and create market-informed roadmaps. With the 42matters App Watchlist, you can browse 800,000+ published and unpublished iOS games and 1.8+ million published and unpublished Android games.
- Conduct mobile gaming market research.
- Benchmark mobile games for competitive analysis.
- Analyze integrated SDKs.
- Create market-informed mobile game product roadmaps.
Perform market research and competitor analysis to uncover winning mobile strategies. Keep an eye on developer updates and changelogs, integrated SDKs, release dates, and performance metrics like ratings, rankings, and estimated downloads for all mobile apps across all iOS genres and Android categories.
- Identify trendy apps, including the fastest-growing apps in your niche.
- Detect when publishers release new versions, update content ratings, and revise titles or descriptions with fresh keywords.
- See how your competitors monetize and localize their apps.
- Correlate all updates and strategies with download trends and top chart rankings.
Conduct ad tech market research. Benchmark apps you’d like to use for advertising. Follow regional and country-specific download trends and tailor your ad placement strategy accordingly. SDK analysis makes it possible for you to find all apps and app developers that use your ad network SDK or your competitors' SDKs.
- Conduct Ad Tech-specific market research and competitor analysis.
- Quickly and easily compare data points for any Android or iOS app.
- See when developers remove your ad network SDK or when targeted apps remove your competitors' SDKs.