The best businesses need the highest-quality app intelligence!
With 42matters, you can browse mobile game and SDK intelligence from 900,000+ published and unpublished iOS games, 2.2+ million published and unpublished Android games, thousands of connected TV (CTV) games, and 2,600+ iOS and Android SDKs.
You’ll also have access to comprehensive publisher details for all 2.1+ million publishers on:
- Google Play
- Apple App Store
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Google TV
- Amazon Appstore
- Conduct mobile game market research.
- Benchmark mobile games for competitive analysis.
- Analyze integrated game SDKs and SDK trends by game category.
- Create market-informed mobile game product roadmaps.
Rich Mobile Game Market IntelligenceBrowse 2.2+ million mobile and CTV games across Google Play, the Apple App Store, and Roku Channel Store.
- Identify fast-growing games in your space, compare recent downloads against release dates.
- Determine which iOS genres or Android categories are best to enter based on download trajectories, market leaders, and numerous other data points.
- Monitor games based on top chart rankings, including country- and category-specific rankings.
- Track daily download estimates for any mobile game, including country-specific downloads.
Keep an Eye on Your Competitors
Conduct mobile and CTV game market research and competitor analysis. Keep tabs on release dates, developer updates and changelogs, integrated SDKs, and performance metrics like ratings, rankings, and estimated downloads for all mobile games across all iOS genres and Android categories.
- Discover upward trending games, including the fastest-growing games in your space, by measuring downloads against release dates.
- Detect when game publishers release new versions, update their content ratings, revise their titles or descriptions with fresh keywords, and more.
- Compare localization techniques against country-specific performance metrics like downloads and top chart rankings.
- Set email alerts for saved app queries. Receive daily, weekly, or monthly updates, or alerts based on specific benchmarks you’d like to be notified about.
Analyze Integrated SDKs
Browse 2,600+ iOS and Android SDKs, including leading Game Engine and Ad Network SDKs. See which SDKs your competitors use to power their games, monetize their products, and improve user experiences.
- See which SDKs your competitors use, as well as which they've removed from their games.
- Determine which SDKs are most popular among mobile games, with category-specific market share insights.
- Identify similar SDKs based on functionality and SDK category.
- Access SDK details, including developer information, SDK descriptions, developer URLs, and more.
Create Market-Informed Product Roadmaps
Access actionable review insights for any iOS or Android games — yours or competitors'!
- Download user reviews for further analysis.
- Analyze review sentiment, with clustering into 18+ specific topics optimized for the mobile game market.
- Identify the most and least popular features for any game.
- Use this information to inform your product roadmaps and prioritize action items on your release calendar.
App Store Optimization (ASO) Insights
Keywords are essential for App Store Optimization (ASO). That’s why the App Watchlist makes it possible to monitor keyword rankings for all the apps you track.
Find all keywords your watchlist apps rank for. See app rankings for specific keywords. Gain insight into near real-time ranking changes, keyword traffic metrics, and keyword ranking difficulty.
With these insights, you can:
- Keep an eye on your ASO strategy.
- See how your keyword performance stacks up to competitors.
- Pick out high-value keywords you should be optimizing for.
- And more!
Flexible Access to 42matters'
App Intelligence Data
Visually explore app intelligence for any iOS, Android, or Roku app.
Track and benchmark any iOS or Android apps on a single, unified dashboard.
Programmatic access to mobile and CTV app intelligence.
Download the latest app data and statistics and ingest them into your own system for further analysis.