Its primary SDK category is A/B Testing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Adobe Target are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Adobe Target, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Adobe Target has been…
- Added to 92 Android apps.
- Removed from 28 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Finance and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Adobe Target:
- myTarget in the Ad Networks category
- Adobe Analytics in the Analytics category
- Adobe AIR in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Aviary Adobe Creative SDK in the Image Processing category
- Adobe Audience Manager in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Adobe Primetime (Auditude) in the Ad Networks category
- Adobe Marketing Cloud in the Marketing Automation category
- Adobe Flash Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.