Android-BitmapCache is a specialised cache SDK, to be used with Android Bitmap objects.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Android-BitmapCache are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Android-BitmapCache, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Android-BitmapCache has been…
- Added to 13 Android apps.
- Removed from 9 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and House & Home.
SDKs that are similar to Android-BitmapCache:
- FastImageCache in the Image Processing category
- AwesomeCache in the Database and Data Management category
- Android Disk LRU Cache in the Database and Data Management category
- Picasso in the Image Processing category
- SDWebImage in the Image Processing category
- Facebook Fresco in the Image Processing category
- DKImagePickerController in the Image Processing category
- ELCImagePickerController in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.