Batch is a fully fledged mobile engagement SDK capable of executing customer relationship management (CRM) tactics over iOS, Android, and mobile websites.
Its primary SDK category is A/B Testing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Batch are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Batch, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Batch has been…
- Added to 139 Android apps.
- Removed from 62 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Music.
SDKs that are similar to Batch:
- Xtremepush in the Push Notifications category
- Braze Appboy in the Marketing Automation category
- Klaviyo in the Marketing Automation category
- Swrve in the A/B Testing category
- Customer.io in the Marketing Automation category
- GetSocial in the Marketing Automation category
- Optimove in the Marketing Automation category
- Urban Airship in the Marketing Automation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.