Belvedere is an SDK that gives you the power to easily integrate file selection from third party apps and device cameras, without the need to take care of permissions, content provider, intent permissions, etc.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Belvedere are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Belvedere, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Belvedere has been…
- Added to 389 Android apps.
- Removed from 348 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Shopping and Travel & Local.
SDKs that are similar to Belvedere:
- Picasso in the Image Processing category
- SDWebImage in the Image Processing category
- Facebook Fresco in the Image Processing category
- DKImagePickerController in the Image Processing category
- ELCImagePickerController in the Image Processing category
- NYXImagesKit in the Image Processing category
- FastImageCache in the Image Processing category
- Android-Iconics in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.