BlueKai by Oracle Data Cloud
Oracle DMP (formerly BlueKai) is the industry's leading cloud-based big data platform SDK that enables marketing organizations to personalize online, offline, and mobile marketing campaigns with richer and more-actionable information about targeted audiences.
Its primary SDK category is Audience and Data Intelligence and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use BlueKai by Oracle Data Cloud are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use BlueKai by Oracle Data Cloud, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, BlueKai by Oracle Data Cloud has been…
- Added to 7 Android apps.
- Removed from 19 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Comics and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to BlueKai by Oracle Data Cloud:
- Oracle Mobile Cloud in the Backend and Cloud category
- BlueConic in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- BlueCats in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- ElephantData in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Bright Luminati Data in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- DataDroid in the Database and Data Management category
- Rollout by CloudBees in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.