Apache CarbonData is an indexed columnar data format SDK for fast analytics on big data platforms, e.g. Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.
Its primary SDK category is Database and Data Management and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use CarbonData are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use CarbonData, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, CarbonData has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: .
SDKs that are similar to CarbonData:
- DataDroid in the Database and Data Management category
- ElephantData in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- CarbonKit in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Bright Luminati Data in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- DataVisor dEdge in the Security and Privacy category
- Sensor Data Analytics in the Connected Devices category
- TalkingData in the Analytics category
- RxDataSources in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.