Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Castle are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Castle, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Castle has been…
- Added to 14 Android apps.
- Removed from 1 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Finance and Art & Design.
SDKs that are similar to Castle:
- Spongy Castle in the Security and Privacy category
- Bouncy Castle Crypto in the Security and Privacy category
- InAuth by Accertify in the Security and Privacy category
- V-Key in the User Authentication category
- Google reCAPTCHA in the Security and Privacy category
- Shield in the Security and Privacy category
- Cleafy in the Security and Privacy category
- Acuant Identity in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.