Chartboost is a leading in-app programmatic advertising and monetization platform SDK. Chartboost empowers developers to earn high CPMs while connecting marketers to highly engaged audiences through immersive ad experiences.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Chartboost are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Chartboost, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Chartboost has been…
- Added to 514 Android apps.
- Removed from 340 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Trivia and Word.
SDKs that are similar to Chartboost:
- Appodeal in the Ad Mediation category
- DT Exchange by Digital Turbine in the Ad Mediation category
- GreedyGame in the Ad Networks category
- X3M in the Ad Mediation category
- InMobi Mobile Ads in the Ad Mediation category
- Criteo Publisher in the Ad Mediation category
- Display.io in the Ad Mediation category
- MoPub Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.