Cloudonix is an SDK that offers top-notch, high-quality voice, text, and video communication services that enable businesses to boost customer retention, ensure privacy, reduce costs, and increase revenues.
Its primary SDK category is Communication and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Cloudonix are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Cloudonix, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Cloudonix has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Parenting and Business.
SDKs that are similar to Cloudonix:
- RongCloudSDK in the Communication category
- CometChat in the Communication category
- Spirit DSP Mobile Video Call in the Communication category
- Chat SDK in the Communication category
- Zendesk Chat Zopim in the Communication category
- Kik API in the Communication category
- OpenTok Tokbox by Vonage in the Communication category
- Twilio Sync in the Communication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.