DatePicker Plugin for Cordova
The DatePicker SDK Plugin for Cordova is a combined version of DatePicker iOS and the Android and Windows plugins for Cordova/Phonegap 4.0.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use DatePicker Plugin for Cordova are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use DatePicker Plugin for Cordova, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, DatePicker Plugin for Cordova has been…
- Added to 423 Android apps.
- Removed from 235 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Food & Drink and Medical.
SDKs that are similar to DatePicker Plugin for Cordova:
- Cordova Plugin Apprate in the User Interface and Graphics category
- File Opener Plugin for Cordova in the Developer Tools category
- MaterialDateTimePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- DateTimePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Google Analytics Plugin for Cordova PhoneGap in the Analytics category
- Cordova sqlite storage plugin in the Database and Data Management category
- Cordova SMS Plugin in the Developer Tools category
- Better Picker in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.