Facebook Audience Network
The Facebook Audience Network SDK brings powerful features to additional app-based mobile experiences, giving marketers even more scale for their Facebook campaigns. The Audience Network uses the same targeting available for Facebook ads today, including Custom Audiences, core audiences, and lookalike audiences.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Facebook Audience Network are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Facebook Audience Network, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Facebook Audience Network has been…
- Added to 523 Android apps.
- Removed from 394 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Music and Word.
SDKs that are similar to Facebook Audience Network:
- Facebook Audience SDK (React Native) by Callstack in the Ad Networks category
- Facebook in the Social category
- Zucks Ad Network in the Ad Networks category
- BluesenseNetworks in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Vimeo Networking in the Networking category
- Facebook Fresco in the Image Processing category
- Adobe Audience Manager in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- oneAudience in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.