ironSource Mediation Adapters
ironSource’s mediation platform SDK lets app developers manage their monetization strategies the way they want — whether it’s combining the traditional waterfall model with auto-optimization, managing direct deals and cross-promotion campaigns, or working with an in-app bidding environment.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use ironSource Mediation Adapters are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use ironSource Mediation Adapters, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, ironSource Mediation Adapters has been…
- Added to 520 Android apps.
- Removed from 348 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Trivia and Word.
SDKs that are similar to ironSource Mediation Adapters:
- ironSource in the Ad Networks category
- ironSource AdQuality in the Ad Networks category
- Supersonic - ironSource in the Ad Networks category
- AppLovin Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- MoPub Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- Soomla Traceback Ad Quality by ironSource in the Attribution category
- Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- TopOn Mediation in the Ad Mediation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.