JAnalytics by Jiguang
JAnalytics is an independent statistical SDK that allows developers to integrate more easily without relying on JPush.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use JAnalytics by Jiguang are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use JAnalytics by Jiguang, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, JAnalytics by Jiguang has been…
- Added to 3 Android apps.
- Removed from 2 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Role Playing and Strategy.
SDKs that are similar to JAnalytics by Jiguang:
- JPush by Jiguang in the Push Notifications category
- JShare by Jiguang in the Social category
- Rollout by CloudBees in the Analytics category
- 5Rocks by Tapjoy in the Analytics category
- Omniture by Adobe in the Analytics category
- AT Internet by Piano in the Analytics category
- React Native Firebase by Invertase in the Analytics category
- Unbotify by Adjust in the Attribution category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.