Joda-Time is an SDK that provides a quality replacement for the Java date and time classes. Joda-Time is the de facto standard date and time library for Java prior to Java SE 8. Users are now asked to migrate to java.time (JSR-310).
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Joda Time are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Joda Time, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Joda Time has been…
- Added to 472 Android apps.
- Removed from 291 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Weather and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to Joda Time:
- AdTiming OpenMediation in the Ad Networks category
- TimesSquare in the User Interface and Graphics category
- MaterialDateTimePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- TimesSquare for Android in the User Interface and Graphics category
- DateTimePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.