Joda-Time library is an SDK for Android apps. It solves one critical problem: stale timezone data. Built-in timezone data is only updated when the OS is updated. Countries modify their timezones all the time; being able to update your own tz data keeps your app up-to-date and accurate.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Joda-Time library are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Joda-Time library, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Joda-Time library has been…
- Added to 454 Android apps.
- Removed from 206 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Weather and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Joda-Time library:
- AboutLibraries in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
- Android Design Support Library in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V7 in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V4 in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V17 Leanback for TV in the Developer Tools category
- Android UI Library in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Smart Location Library in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.