The PayPal SDK offers access to the PayPal online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use PayPal are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use PayPal, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, PayPal has been…
- Added to 387 Android apps.
- Removed from 290 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Shopping and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to PayPal:
- PayUMoney PayTouch by PayU in the Payments and Commerce category
- Samsung Pay in the Payments and Commerce category
- Amazon Pay in the Payments and Commerce category
- Apple PassKit (Apple Pay and Wallet) in the Payments and Commerce category
- Card.io in the Payments and Commerce category
- RMStore in the Payments and Commerce category
- Visa Checkout in the Payments and Commerce category
- Affirm in the Payments and Commerce category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.