The SelectableRoundedImageView SDK is an Android ImageView that supports different radii on each corner.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use SelectableRoundedImageView are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use SelectableRoundedImageView, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, SelectableRoundedImageView has been…
- Added to 237 Android apps.
- Removed from 69 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Shopping and Entertainment.
SDKs that are similar to SelectableRoundedImageView:
- RoundedImageView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- RMDateSelectionViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- ImageViewZoom in the Image Processing category
- UrlImageViewHelper in the User Interface and Graphics category
- CircleImageView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Android Smart Image View in the User Interface and Graphics category
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- ImageSlideshow in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.