Tealium for React Native is an SDK that allows you to use the Tealium native mobile libraries (iOS, Android) in your React Native application.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Tealium (React Native) are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Tealium (React Native), it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Tealium (React Native) has been…
- Added to 3 Android apps.
- Removed from 8 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Medical and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to Tealium (React Native):
- Tealium in the Analytics category
- Wix Notifications (React Native) in the Developer Tools category
- Brownfield (React Native) by Callstack in the Developer Tools category
- Facebook Audience SDK (React Native) by Callstack in the Ad Networks category
- Fabric Answers in the Analytics category
- Workspace ONE Intelligence/Apteligent/Crittercism in the Analytics category
- UserX in the Analytics category
- IBM Tealeaf in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.