UserVoice is an SDK that offers product feedback management for growing SaaS companies.
Its primary SDK category is User Support and CRM and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use UserVoice are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use UserVoice, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, UserVoice has been…
- Added to 8 Android apps.
- Removed from 10 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: House & Home and Card.
SDKs that are similar to UserVoice:
- UserX in the Analytics category
- UserExperior in the Analytics category
- InPeace in the User Support and CRM category
- Kaleyra Video Bandyer in the User Support and CRM category
- Crisp Chat in the User Support and CRM category
- SwiftyUserDefaults in the Developer Tools category
- Plivo in the User Support and CRM category
- Helpshift in the User Support and CRM category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.