Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use AdInMo are:
Using this information, it appears that AdInMo is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, AdInMo has been…
- Installed on 15 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 6 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to AdInMo:
- Flurry Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Google Ads AdMob in the Ad Networks category
- MoPub Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- InPeace in the User Support and CRM category
- adPOPcorn AdBrix Igawork in the Ad Networks category
- AdFalcon in the Ad Networks category
- Voodoo Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Unity Ads in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.