Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Adobe Analytics are:
Using this information, it appears that Adobe Analytics is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Adobe Analytics has been…
- Installed on 1 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 25 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Entertainment and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Adobe Analytics:
- Heap Mobile Analytics in the Analytics category
- Mobile Tecent Analytics (MTA) in the Analytics category
- Comscore Analytics in the Analytics category
- GameAnalytics in the Analytics category
- Adobe AIR in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Eulerian Analytics in the Attribution category
- Piano Analytics DMP in the Analytics category
- Aviary Adobe Creative SDK in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.