Appia by Digital Turbine
Appia is a leading mobile user acquisition network SDK. They are a subsidiary of Digital Turbine, a mobile marketing platform designed to perform with quality and scale for advertisers and enhance the end-user experience.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Appia by Digital Turbine are:
Using this information, it appears that Appia by Digital Turbine is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Appia by Digital Turbine has been…
- Installed on 0 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 0 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games.
SDKs that are similar to Appia by Digital Turbine:
- AdFit by Kakao in the Ad Networks category
- LiveRail by Meta in the Ad Networks category
- Fabric Digits in the Developer Tools category
- DigitalElement in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Medallia Digital in the Analytics category
- Cintric SDK by Ubermedia in the Ad Networks category
- Liftoff Ads by Vungle in the Ad Networks category
- Yieldlove by Ströer in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.