Apple Swift Framework
Apple Swift Framework is a powerful and intuitive programming language for macOS, iOS, watchOS, tvOS and beyond.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Apple Swift Framework are:
Using this information, it appears that Apple Swift Framework is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Apple Swift Framework has been…
- Installed on 404 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 423 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to Apple Swift Framework:
- Apple AVFoundation in the Developer Tools category
- Apple Core ML in the Developer Tools category
- Apple WebKit in the Developer Tools category
- Apple Core Foundation in the Developer Tools category
- Spring Framework in the Backend and Cloud category
- Simple Framework in the Networking category
- CryptoSwift in the Security and Privacy category
- HanekeSwift in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.