CloudRail is an API integration SDK that speeds up the process of integrating third-party APIs into applications and maintaining them. It does so by providing libraries for multiple platforms featuring abstraction layers that combine similar services behind a common interface.
Its primary SDK category is Backend and Cloud and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Cloudrail are:
Using this information, it appears that Cloudrail is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Cloudrail has been…
- Installed on 4 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 3 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Travel and Games.
SDKs that are similar to Cloudrail:
- Amazon AWS in the Backend and Cloud category
- Alooma in the Backend and Cloud category
- NIFTYCloud Backend in the Backend and Cloud category
- IFTTT in the Backend and Cloud category
- Simperium in the Backend and Cloud category
- Syncano in the Backend and Cloud category
- WindVane by Alibaba in the Backend and Cloud category
- Huawei Mobile Services HMS in the Backend and Cloud category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.