The Facebook Audience Network SDK brings powerful features to additional app-based mobile experiences, giving marketers even more scale for their Facebook campaigns. The Audience Network uses the same targeting available for Facebook ads today, including Custom Audiences, core audiences, and lookalike audiences.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Facebook Audience Network are:
Using this information, it appears that Facebook Audience Network is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Facebook Audience Network has been…
- Installed on 405 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 415 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and News.
SDKs that are similar to Facebook Audience Network:
- oneAudience in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Hyper Audience in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Conceal by Facebook in the Security and Privacy category
- Facebook Yoga in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Odnoklassniki Social Network in the Social category
- AltBeacon by Radius Networks in the Location and Maps category
- FlyBuy by Radius Networks in the Payments and Commerce category
- AlamofireNetworkActivityIndicator in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.