Google Ads AdMob
Google AdMob is a mobile advertising platform SDK that you can use to generate revenue from your app.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google Ads AdMob are:
Using this information, it appears that Google Ads AdMob is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google Ads AdMob has been…
- Installed on 20,794 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 4,904 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games, Music, and Weather.
SDKs that are similar to Google Ads AdMob:
- Flurry Ads in the Ad Networks category
- adPOPcorn AdBrix Igawork in the Ad Networks category
- AdFalcon in the Ad Networks category
- Voodoo Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Unity Ads in the Ad Networks category
- AdMarvel in the Ad Networks category
- AMoAd in the Ad Networks category
- AdGeneration in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.