Google Play Games Services
Google Play Games Services SDK provides cross-platform Google Play games services that let you easily integrate popular gaming features such as achievements, leaderboards, and saved games in your tablet and mobile games.
Its primary SDK category is Gaming and Game Engines and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google Play Games Services are:
Using this information, it appears that Google Play Games Services is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google Play Games Services has been…
- Installed on 1 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 7 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to Google Play Games Services:
- Apple GameKit in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- TapTap Developer Services in the Analytics category
- Google Play License Verification Library in the Payments and Commerce category
- GLWallpaperService in the Image Processing category
- GreedyGame in the Ad Networks category
- LibGDX in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Freestick in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Prime31 in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.