The Imobile SDK is used for Internet advertising. It facilitates access to Japan's largest ad network for smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Imobile are:
Using this information, it appears that Imobile is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Imobile has been…
- Installed on 25 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 64 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Games.
SDKs that are similar to Imobile:
- AirPush Airnowmedia in the Ad Networks category
- Tapjoy in the Ad Networks category
- Fyber Offer Wall Edge in the Ad Networks category
- AdColony in the Ad Networks category
- LeadBolt in the Ad Networks category
- AdsMogo in the Ad Networks category
- Receptiv MediaBrix by Verve in the Ad Networks category
- Adtapsy in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.