InAuth by Accertify
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use InAuth by Accertify are:
Using this information, it appears that InAuth by Accertify is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, InAuth by Accertify has been…
- Installed on 14 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 2 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to InAuth by Accertify:
- PerimeterX by HUMAN in the Security and Privacy category
- TWReverseAuth in the Social category
- FreeRASP by Talsec in the Security and Privacy category
- ThreatMetrix by LexisNexis in the Analytics category
- AppConsent by SFBX in the Security and Privacy category
- Castle in the Security and Privacy category
- inMarket in the Location and Maps category
- AppSealing by INKA Networks in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.