LEColorPicker is a Cocoa-Touch system SDK for getting a color scheme in function of an image, like iTunes 11 does. It is designed as a general purpose class set, in wich LEColorPicker is the interface for your client code.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use LEColorPicker are:
Using this information, it appears that LEColorPicker is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, LEColorPicker has been…
- Installed on 2 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 2 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Reference and Music.
SDKs that are similar to LEColorPicker:
- Color Picker Android in the User Interface and Graphics category
- DateTimePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- MaterialDateTimePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- NoNonsense-FilePicker in the User Interface and Graphics category
- DatePicker Plugin for Cordova in the User Interface and Graphics category
- QBImagePicker in the Image Processing category
- GKImagePicker in the Image Processing category
- DKImagePickerController in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.