Protocol Buffers (a.k.a., protobuf) are Google's language-neutral, platform-neutral, extensible mechanism for serializing structured data.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Protobuf are:
Using this information, it appears that Protobuf is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Protobuf has been…
- Installed on 451 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 418 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to Protobuf:
- DeepLinkKit in the Developer Tools category
- Objection in the Developer Tools category
- JSQMessagesViewController in the Developer Tools category
- Evernote in the Developer Tools category
- NumbusKit in the Developer Tools category
- Chromium in the Developer Tools category
- ReLinker in the Developer Tools category
- Jayway JsonPath in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.