SSKeychain is a simple wrapper SDK for accessing accounts, getting passwords, setting passwords, and deleting passwords using the system Keychain on Mac OS X and iOS. SSKeychain works in ARC and non-ARC projects.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use SSKeychain are:
Using this information, it appears that SSKeychain is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, SSKeychain has been…
- Installed on 69 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 25 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to SSKeychain:
- Conceal by Facebook in the Security and Privacy category
- Ravelin in the Security and Privacy category
- PerimeterX by HUMAN in the Security and Privacy category
- DataVisor dEdge in the Security and Privacy category
- InAuth by Accertify in the Security and Privacy category
- Castle in the Security and Privacy category
- Ensighten in the Security and Privacy category
- GDPRDialog in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.