The SwiftyTimer SDK allows you to instantly schedule delays and repeating timers using convenient closure syntax. It's time to get rid of Objective-C cruft.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use SwiftyTimer are:
Using this information, it appears that SwiftyTimer is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, SwiftyTimer has been…
- Installed on 80 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 24 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Weather and News.
SDKs that are similar to SwiftyTimer:
- SwiftDate in the Developer Tools category
- TSMessages in the Developer Tools category
- JRSwizzle in the Developer Tools category
- Gloss in the Developer Tools category
- Kanna in the Developer Tools category
- DeepLinkKit in the Developer Tools category
- Objection in the Developer Tools category
- JSQMessagesViewController in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.