WebEngage is a full-stack Marketing Automation and Customer Data Platform SDK for consumer businesses. WebEngage helps you craft contextual and personalized campaigns to engage your users through Push Notifications, In-app Messages, SMS, Web Push, Emails, WhatsApp, Facebook and more!
Its primary SDK category is Marketing Automation and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use WebEngage are:
Using this information, it appears that WebEngage is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, WebEngage has been…
- Installed on 238 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 26 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to WebEngage:
- GeTui in the Push Notifications category
- Urban Airship in the Marketing Automation category
- Android-AdvancedWebView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Emarsys Mobile Engage in the Analytics category
- Swrve in the A/B Testing category
- Firebase Cloud Messaging in the Push Notifications category
- Pushwoosh in the Push Notifications category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.