AdGeneration is a supply-side platform (SSP) SDK designed to maximize ad revenue by automatically optimizing ad distribution from demand-side platforms (DSPs) and ad networks.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AdGeneration are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AdGeneration, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AdGeneration has been…
- Added to 56 Android apps.
- Removed from 37 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Simulation and Strategy.
SDKs that are similar to AdGeneration:
- AdBuddiz in the Ad Networks category
- AdColony in the Ad Networks category
- AdsMogo in the Ad Networks category
- AdsWizz in the Ad Networks category
- Flurry Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Google Ads AdMob in the Ad Networks category
- adPOPcorn AdBrix Igawork in the Ad Networks category
- AdFalcon in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.