The AdsWizz SDK offers digital audio advertising solutions — including programmatic audio advertising for advertisers and publishers — via server-side ad insertion on streaming servers and client-side ad insertion on standard player technologies.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AdsWizz are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AdsWizz, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AdsWizz has been…
- Added to 56 Android apps.
- Removed from 34 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Music & Audio and News & Magazines.
SDKs that are similar to AdsWizz:
- AdBuddiz in the Ad Networks category
- AdColony in the Ad Networks category
- AdsMogo in the Ad Networks category
- Flurry Ads in the Ad Networks category
- Google Ads AdMob in the Ad Networks category
- adPOPcorn AdBrix Igawork in the Ad Networks category
- AdFalcon in the Ad Networks category
- Voodoo Ads in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.