AppAuth for Android is a client SDK for communicating with OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect providers. It strives to directly map the requests and responses of those specifications, while following the idiomatic style of the implementation language.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AppAuth by OpenID are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AppAuth by OpenID, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AppAuth by OpenID has been…
- Added to 330 Android apps.
- Removed from 321 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Events.
SDKs that are similar to AppAuth by OpenID:
- InAuth by Accertify in the Security and Privacy category
- BlockID by 1Kosmos in the User Authentication category
- PingID by Ping Identity in the User Authentication category
- Auth0 in the User Authentication category
- Unify Id in the User Authentication category
- LoginID in the User Authentication category
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- RSA SecurID in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.