The OpenUDID SDK is a drop-in replacement for uniqueIdentifier property of the UIDevice class on iOS.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use OpenUDID are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use OpenUDID, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, OpenUDID has been…
- Added to 182 Android apps.
- Removed from 283 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Lifestyle and News & Magazines.
SDKs that are similar to OpenUDID:
- AppAuth by OpenID in the User Authentication category
- SvUDID in the Developer Tools category
- OpenFlow in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SecureUDID in the Developer Tools category
- OpenLocate in the Location and Maps category
- OpenIAB Open In-App Billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- OpenKeychain in the Security and Privacy category
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.