Appia by Digital Turbine
Appia is a leading mobile user acquisition network SDK. They are a subsidiary of Digital Turbine, a mobile marketing platform designed to perform with quality and scale for advertisers and enhance the end-user experience.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Appia by Digital Turbine are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Appia by Digital Turbine, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Appia by Digital Turbine has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Tools.
SDKs that are similar to Appia by Digital Turbine:
- DT Exchange by Digital Turbine in the Ad Mediation category
- FUNKE Digital in the Ad Networks category
- Triton Digital Mobile SDK in the Ad Networks category
- FiveAd by Line in the Ad Networks category
- Ligatus by Outbrain in the Ad Networks category
- VISX by YOC in the Ad Networks category
- Fabric Digits in the Developer Tools category
- DigitalElement in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.