DT Exchange by Digital Turbine
DT Exchange is a programmatic monetization solution connecting publishers to over 180 top global demand sources representing the world's top brand and user-acquisition buyers. DT Exchange is also known as Fyber Marketplace, or InnerActive.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use DT Exchange by Digital Turbine are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use DT Exchange by Digital Turbine, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, DT Exchange by Digital Turbine has been…
- Added to 500 Android apps.
- Removed from 417 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Simulation and Puzzle.
SDKs that are similar to DT Exchange by Digital Turbine:
- Appia by Digital Turbine in the Ad Networks category
- FUNKE Digital in the Ad Networks category
- Triton Digital Mobile SDK in the Ad Networks category
- Chartboost in the Ad Mediation category
- Ligatus by Outbrain in the Ad Networks category
- VISX by YOC in the Ad Networks category
- FiveAd by Line in the Ad Networks category
- AdinCube by Ogury in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.