Apprate is a friendly library SDK that can be used to prompt users to rate your app. It can also show a customizable rate dialog according to your chosen settings.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AppRate are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AppRate, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AppRate has been…
- Added to 228 Android apps.
- Removed from 81 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Shopping and Travel & Local.
SDKs that are similar to AppRate:
- AppRater in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Android Material App Rating in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Cordova Plugin Apprate in the User Interface and Graphics category
- DLStarRating in the User Interface and Graphics category
- iRate in the Developer Tools category
- BiznessApps in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- AppYet in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- HockeyApp in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.