iRate is a library SDK to help you promote your iPhone and Mac App Store apps by prompting users to rate the app after using it for a few days. This approach is one of the best ways to get positive app reviews by targeting only regular users (who presumably like the app or they wouldn't keep using it!). This project has been deprecated.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use iRate are:
Using this information, it appears that iRate is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, iRate has been…
- Installed on 107 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 47 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Health & Fitness and Weather.
SDKs that are similar to iRate:
- iSpeech in the Audio Processing category
- iProov in the User Authentication category
- Nielsen Digital Ad Rating DAR in the Analytics category
- iFlyChat in the Payments and Commerce category
- Unrar4iOS in the Database and Data Management category
- iBeacon for Android by Radius Networks in the Location and Maps category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.