CallSign is a real-time, AI-driven identity and authentication SDK that confirms user location.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use CallSign are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use CallSign, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, CallSign has been…
- Added to 6 Android apps.
- Removed from 1 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Finance and Productivity.
SDKs that are similar to CallSign:
- Sendbird Calls in the Communication category
- DocuSign in the Payments and Commerce category
- Spirit DSP Mobile Video Call in the Communication category
- Google SignIn in the Social category
- OAuthSwift in the User Authentication category
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- IDnow AutoIdent in the User Authentication category
- AppAuth by OpenID in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.