Google Sign-In is a secure authentication system SDK that reduces the burden of login for your users by enabling them to sign in with their Google Account — the same account they already use with Gmail, Play, and other Google services.
Its primary SDK category is Social and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google SignIn are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google SignIn, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google SignIn has been…
- Added to 480 Android apps.
- Removed from 459 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Dating.
SDKs that are similar to Google SignIn:
- Google Plus in the Social category
- CallSign in the User Authentication category
- InPeace in the User Support and CRM category
- Google Utilities in the Developer Tools category
- DocuSign in the Payments and Commerce category
- inBrain in the Survey category
- inMarket in the Location and Maps category
- inVoid in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.