Dolby Audio content for Android can be created using the Dolby Developer API or Java, Unity3D, AIR, and HTML plug-ins.
Its primary SDK category is Audio Processing and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Dolby Audio API are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Dolby Audio API, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Dolby Audio API has been…
- Added to 3 Android apps.
- Removed from 2 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Video Players & Editors and Card.
SDKs that are similar to Dolby Audio API:
- AudioStreamer in the Audio Processing category
- Voxeet Dolby in the Communication category
- YouTube API in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Kakao API in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Kik API in the Communication category
- Kustom API in the Developer Tools category
- EZAudio in the Audio Processing category
- StreamingKit in the Audio Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.