Add YouTube features to your application, including the ability to upload videos, create and manage playlists, and more.
Its primary SDK category is Video Processing and Streaming and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use YouTube API are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use YouTube API, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, YouTube API has been…
- Added to 295 Android apps.
- Removed from 117 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Video Players & Editors and Social.
SDKs that are similar to YouTube API:
- Youtube Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- XCDYouTubeKit in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- YouAppi in the Ad Networks category
- Dolby Audio API in the Audio Processing category
- Kakao API in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- CTVideoPlayerView in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Kaltura Player SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Java MP4 Parser in the Video Processing and Streaming category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.