EventBus is an open-source library SDK for Android and Java using the publisher/subscriber pattern for loose coupling.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use EventBus are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use EventBus, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, EventBus has been…
- Added to 483 Android apps.
- Removed from 457 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Word.
SDKs that are similar to EventBus:
- RxBus in the Developer Tools category
- Facebook Aggregated Event Management (AEM) in the Attribution category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
- SwiftDate in the Developer Tools category
- TSMessages in the Developer Tools category
- JRSwizzle in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.