The DeepLinkKit SDK is a splendid route-matching, block-based way to handle your deep links.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use DeepLinkKit are:
Using this information, it appears that DeepLinkKit is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, DeepLinkKit has been…
- Installed on 72 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 29 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Graphics & Design and Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to DeepLinkKit:
- Apple WebKit in the Developer Tools category
- Plaid Link in the Payments and Commerce category
- RestKit in the Networking category
- Twitter Kit in the Social category
- SmartDeviceLink in the Connected Devices category
- TrustKit in the Security and Privacy category
- NYXImagesKit in the Image Processing category
- CyberLink SDK in the Analytics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.